Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Wrap-Up

Jumanji June was excellent until the 15th, and then I stopped. But this happened so it's all good.

July is Jolly July dedicated to Christmas stuff. I actually finished off my Christmas pieces back in April, so I'm somewhat undecided on what to do...

Goals for June:
1. Finish The Great Escape. Yes!
2. Start Tulip Praise. Yes.
3. Work on Legends of Dragons. Yes.
Pipe dream: Finish the "Wisdom" Dragon. Yes. I'm actually almost done "Majesty" as well.

Unexpectedly This Month:
1. Finished No Late Knight Snacking.

Goals for July:
1. Keep up with Tulip Praise.
2. Finish Legends of Dragons.
3. Finish all the cross stitching on Palm.
Pipe dream: Finish Japanese Octagon Box.

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, you met ALL your goals for June. That's fab, Blu. Great job. I hope July goes as well for you!!

Bonnie Brown said...

Congrats on getting all your june goals done!